TGCS Pre-Graduate Program
About TGCS Pre-Graduate Program
The TGCS Pre-Graduate program is a new program for TGCS students in 7th and 8th grades designed to help students prepare for high school, college, and beyond. Through a series of monthly workshops, students are given opportunities to develop their “toolkit” of critical skills and abilities needed for future success, focusing on self and leadership development to build solid foundations for future success.
TGCS Pre-Graduate Program features include:
- High School & College 101
- Self, Skills, & Career Assessments
- Intro to Standardized Test Prep
- Developing a Roadmap to Future Success
- Fun Activities With Like-Minded Peers
Participants must be in 7th and 8th grades and active Members of TGCS in order to participate.
© 2016, The Gifted Child Society. All rights reserved.